Sunday, October 25, 2009

Out-the-door advertising


Tonight my boyfriend and I had dinner at at Cici's pizza. No, no special occasion... I was inspired to do this after watching a Cici's TV commercial earlier (see, advertising does work). I had never been before and wanted to see what you really got for $4.99. Turns out, it's pretty impressive. For a pizza buffet that is. But what caught my eye was this sign that was on the door on the way out. What a cool way to build brand loyalty- by reinforcing your positioning against fast food restaurants while people are walking out your door filled up (barely able to move in my case). Deutsch in LA does good work for them. Looking forward to seeing what they do for VW.

3 comments:

  1. Are they also building brand loyalty when you are feeling the pizza hours later?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Door hanger marketing will help to focus on the messages which will impress the people by the way of highlighting the special features.


    dmsadvertising

    ReplyDelete