Saturday, January 22, 2011

Still Recovering

It's now been a week since my last post, the longest I've gone without posting since I started the blog over a year ago. So I wanted to share why this is: I have been slowly recovering from sinus surgery I had recently, and today is the first day I feel well enough to use the computer. I had endoscopic sinus surgery and a septoplasty to correct some issues in my nasal passageways which have caused me to to suffer from chronic sinusitis over the past 10 years. The recovery is slow and painful but hopefully it will be worth it in the long run. The worst part is that I can't breathe through my nose and I'm not allowed to blow my nose for another week. So I've been trying to sleep the time away as much as possible. Thanks for understanding, and I'll be back up blogging at my normal pace just as soon as I'm feeling like myself again.
-Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment