AdweekMedia will host a conference on gay & lesbian consumers on June 9th and 10th in Los Angeles. The conferences the only one of its kind for leading brand marketers, media planners, and market researchers that focuses on capturing the gay and lesbian market by way of emerging industry trends and cutting-edge marketing strategies.
Leading experts will share real-life case studies, exclusive research, and groundbreaking ideas to help you position your business to reach the $700 billion gay and lesbian market across a broad array of fields from travel and technology to fashion and music and much more.
Enjoy two days of powerful content and make invaluable connections during the networking breaks, luncheon, and cocktail receptions.
TOP FIVE REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Gain exclusive research and learn new trends to tap into today’s lucrative LGBT market
- Analyze advertising that speaks to (and ignores) gay and lesbian consumers
- Learn how to develop content to target LGBT consumers across all three screens
- Explore corporate diversity best practices to earn credibility in the marketplace
- Meet and network with top industry strategists who are leading the way in LGBT marketing
Learn more here.