Monday, February 18, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to a small world of big thoughts. At least they're big to me. This is a place for me to archive all the crazy ideas that go through my head, and a place for you, whoever and wherever you are, to read them. And moreover, it's a place of conversation, communication, and conversion of thinking, feeling, and viewing among everyone, including myself.

I am an account planner at a major US advertising agency. I've made it my career to turn culturally and socially relevant trends, truths, and insights into clear, powerful strategies for brands. While my actual success is measured by the growth and health of these brands, I am personally motivated by and thriving on my potential to transform the way people think. I love my job, and am so thankful I have finally found something that lets me fulfill this vision on such a large scale each day.

You'll find lots of different kinds of posts here. You'll learn about me, my mind, my heart, and our world. And in turn, I hope to do the same about yours. Sometimes I have revelations- moments where I feel like I've uncovered an entire new dimension of truth in the world. Other times I find beauty and value in seemingly insignificant and trivial things. You'll find both here, and everything in between. Because if there's one thing I've learned in life, it's to have an open of a mind as possible and to never assume anything. Truth as you know it can turn upside down in a blink of an eye, and I've often found that the things most people doubt, don't believe in, or dismiss as insignificant are often the things that end up meaning the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment